How can I change the Wi-Fi network that my mydlink Baby Camera uses?
Note: After you have changed the camera’s Wi-Fi network, you will need to connect your smart phone/tablet to same Wi-Fi network in order to access the camera’s live feed.
Step 1: Launch the mydlink Baby app.
Step 2: Tap the camera which you want to change the Wi-Fi network for.
Step 3: Tap the settings icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Step 4: Tap the arrow to expand the Wireless settings section
Step 5: Select the Wi-Fi network which you want to change to.
Step 6: Enter the password for the new Wi-Fi network. Click Connect.
These may also help:
- How can I communicate through the Baby camera using two-way audio? Read Answer
- How do I change the password on my Baby Camera? Read Answer
- How do I configure Motion Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service? Read Answer
- How do I configure Sound Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service? Read Answer
- How do I play a lullaby through the mydlink Baby camera? Read Answer
- How do I reset my camera to factory default settings? Read Answer
- The image is out of focus, how do I correct it? Read Answer