What should I do if I forget my mydlink-enabled products device password
If you forget your device password, you will need to hard reset your device back to the factory default settings.
To hard reset a device back to the factory default settings:
1. Make sure your device is plugged in and powered on, then use an unfolded paperclip to press and hold the RESET button for at least 20 seconds.
2. Wait about 60 seconds for the device to reboot.
3. Download latest version of the Setup Wizard from the support page and then run it to re-install the camera.
These may also help:
- Active X fails to install during my mydlink camera setup Read Answer
- Error Unable to connect to mydlink website during Setup Wizard Read Answer
- How do I add a mydlink-enabled device to my account if it's currently registered to another account? Read Answer
- How do I connect my camera wirelessly using Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS)? Read Answer
- How do I set up a mydlink-enabled Cloud Camera? Read Answer
- How to add 2nd camera to the same mydlink account? Read Answer
- I'm using the Setup Wizard for my camera, but it won't let me save the camera's password. Read Answer
- I'm getting error Cannot find Camera during my Mydlink camera setup Read Answer
- I'm getting error Unable to add this device to your mydlink account during my mydlink camera setup Read Answer
- What should I do if I can NOT set the device password Read Answer
- What should I do if the setup wizard can't find my device? Read Answer