How do I connect my camera wirelessly using Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS)?
Please follow the below steps to connect your camera wirelessly with Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS):
Note: If you haven't done so, it is highly recommended that you use the setup wizard for your camera first for initial setup and registration with mydlink service.
Step 1: Press the WPS button on your camera for 3 seconds. The WPS LED on your camera should start blinking blue.
Step 2: Within 60 seconds, press the WPS button of the router that you want to connect.
Step 3: The WPS LED on your camera will automatically configure its wireless settings, and the WPS LED will turn solid blue, then your camera will reboot and connect to your wireless network.
Note: If your router does not have a physical WPS button, you may need to activate WPS through its web interface. Refer to your router's manual for more details.
These may also help:
- Active X fails to install during my mydlink camera setup Read Answer
- Error Unable to connect to mydlink website during Setup Wizard Read Answer
- How do I add a mydlink-enabled device to my account if it's currently registered to another account? Read Answer
- How do I configure my cameras network settings Read Answer
- How do I configure my camera's wireless settings? Read Answer
- How do I connect my camera wirelessly using Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS)? Read Answer
- How do I set up a mydlink-enabled Cloud Camera? Read Answer
- How to add 2nd camera to the same mydlink account? Read Answer
- I'm using the Setup Wizard for my camera, but it won't let me save the camera's password. Read Answer
- I'm getting error Cannot find Camera during my Mydlink camera setup Read Answer
- I'm getting error Unable to add this device to your mydlink account during my mydlink camera setup Read Answer
- What should I do if I can NOT set the device password Read Answer
- What should I do if I forget my mydlink-enabled products device password Read Answer
- What should I do if the setup wizard can't find my device? Read Answer