In order to connect 802.11b or 802.11g devices to yourDIR-615/635/655 router, you will need to ensure that the router isin Mixed Mode.
Use the following steps to set your router to mixed mode:
- Open a web browser and type the IP address of the routerinto the address bar (default:
- The default username is admin (all lower case)and the password field should be left blank. ClickOK.
- Under Setup, click WirelessSettings on the left-hand side.
- From the 802.11 Mode drop-down menu, selectMixed 802.11n, 802.11g and 802.11b.
- Click on Save Settings to apply yourchanges.