How can I replace a failed disk drive?
This FAQ applies to the DNR-312L
If a disk drive fails, the Disk Status LED will turn to RED.
Replace the failed disk drive with a new disk drive of the same or slightly greater capacity. Please
make sure you have powered down the unit.
Step 1: Open the unit's front cover.
Step 2: Pull out the failed disk drive.
Step 3: Install a new disk drive into the slot.
Step 4: Go to Menu -> system to format new hard disk
These may also help:
- Can I use NVR as a NAS? Read Answer
- How can I delete the cameras binding with NVR? Read Answer
- How can I view my camera's Live Video for longer than one minute? Read Answer
- How many Cameras can connect to NVR? Read Answer
- How to connect Network Cameras to NVR? Read Answer
- What kind of Cameras can connect to NVR? Read Answer
- What kind of Hard Drive can be used with NVR? Read Answer
- How can I check the disk status? Read Answer
- How can I restore the default administrator's password? Read Answer