results for ""
ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem
The DSL-321B ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem is a high-speed broadband modem which connects to any computer with an available Ethernet port, or to a broadband router to share high-speed Internet access with a group of users at the office. Featuring the latest ADSL2/+ standards, this modem provides speeds of up to 24 Mbps downstream and 2 Mbps upstream.
Wireless AC750 Dual-Band VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
The DSL-3682 Wireless AC750 Dual-Band VDSL/ADSL Modem Router provides high-speed Internet and wireless coverage to smart devices in your home. With concurrent dual-band 802.11ac, it brings you the future of high-bandwidth wireless connectivity.
24-Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Desktop Switch
The DES-1024D 24-Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Desktop Switch is designed to enhance workgroup performance while providing a high level of flexibility. Powerful yet easy to use, this device allows users to simply plug any port to either a 10Mbps or 100Mbps network to multiply bandwidths, boost response time and satisfy heavy load demands.
High-Definition Media Player
With the D-link High-Definition Media Player (DSM-510), you can sit in the comfort of your living room along with friends and family and enjoy media content available on a networked PC, NAS device, or USB flash drive on your big screen TV and sound system. The DSM-510 enables streaming of videos, music, and photos over a wireless G or wired Ethernet connection. Watch your videos with resolutions up to 1080i for superb quality from your HDTV.
- Easy, simple setup with support for Windows Connect Now
- High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) Connection for high quality digital video and audio
- Stream digital videos, music, and photos from a PC to a TV over a wired or wireless network
- Access media content from network attached storage devices or USB flash drives
- DivX Home Theatre certified device that supports playback of DivX formatted video files on your TV
How to recover a lost or forgotten wireless password (New GUI)
How to upgrade the firmware on your router (New GUI)