The DWM-157 3G HSPA+ USB Adapter allows you to enjoy a fast mobile broadband connection on your notebook or computer, whether you are at home, in the office, or traveling. The device allows you to connect to any 3G mobile broadband networks worldwide4. With a fast and convenient mobile connection at your fingertips, you don’t have to worry about losing your Internet connection when you leave home.
The DWM-157 3G HSPA+ USB Adapter supports the latest Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+) 3G technology, which boosts the maximum download speeds to up to 21.6 Mbps and uplink rate to 5.76 Mbps1, helping to reduce latency to give you the best mobile Internet experience. The technology is backwards compatible with 3.5G, 3G, and 2.5G, allowing you to connect from a variety of mobile broadband connections from around the world4.
Device drivers and software are pre-loaded onto the 3G HSPA+ USB Adapter, making installation quick and easy without requiring you to use an installation CD. The DWM-157 is compatible with both Microsoft Windows (7/Vista/XP SP2) and Apple Mac OS (10.6 or later). With the included software, you can access any telephone numbers or messages stored on the SIM/USIM card.
The DWM-157 doubles as a microSD card reader for removable storage, allowing you to take and use both your network connection and data whenever and wherever you want. Since the device does not require batteries, cables, or any additional hardware, it slips right into your pocket and is easy to carry around on trips or holidays.
Share Your Mobile Internet
Share your high speed mobile Internet by connecting the DWM-157 to a D-Link SharePort Go portable router or other compatible D-Link routers. Please refer to www.dlink.com for more information on compatible products.
- HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS and GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks
- Maximum download speeds of up to 21.6 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 5.76 Mbps1
- SIM/USIM card slot
- Micro SD card reader for additional storage function
- MicroSD card reader for external storage2
- SMS Manager PC, Phonebook applications
- Automatic software/driver installation
- USB 2.0 port
- USIM slot: Standard 6-Pin SIM card interface
- Download: 21.6 Mbps
- Upload: 5.76 Mbps
- Internal antenna
GSM band (GSM/GPRS/EDGE)
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Power Class 4 (850/900 MHz)
- Power Class 1 (1800/1900 MHz)
- 850/2100 MHz or 850/1900 MHz or 900/2100 MHz
- Power Class 3 (+24 dBm)
MicroSD card reader
- Supports standard microSD cards up to 32 GB2
- Circuit-switched (GSM)
- Read/write/reply/forward/delete text messages
- Manage save location for text messages
- Save sender’s number to the phone book
- Access to inbox, outbox, and draftbox
- Create/edit contacts
- Create/edit groups
- Send/save text messages
- Export contacts to PC as vCard type or CSV file
Minimum system requirement
- Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP SP2
- Apple Mac OS 10.6 or later
- Red LED: error, no SIM
- Green LED (solid): registering on network
- Green LED (blinking): connecting to network
- 86 x 26 x 8.5 mm
- Operating: -10 to 45 °C (14 to 113 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
1 Data rates are theoretical. Data transfer rate depends on network capacity and signal strength.
2 SD card not included.
3 Supported frequency band is dependent upon regional hardware version.
4 Please check regional mobile operators for 3G HSPA+ mobile Internet availability.