Wireless N PoE Access Point
- Product Status: Live
Performance without Compromise
The DAP-2230 Wireless N PoE Access Point allows businesses to create a secure and manageable wireless network. Multiple operational modes, network management tools and security features give network administrators more flexible deployment options.
The DAP-2230 has a super compact design, and can be ceiling mounted, wall mounted or placed on a desktop to meet any wireless demands. For advanced installations, the DAP-2230 has integrated 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, allowing this device to be installed in areas where power outlets are not readily available.
The DAP-2230 has a wireless scheduler feature, which turns off wireless functionality when it isn't needed, saving power.
8 SSIDs Simultaneously
Supports up to 8 SSIDs that can logically divide the access point into several virtual access points all within a single hardware platform.
Scalable, flexible, centralised AP management
Manage up to 1000 Access Points located around the world from one virtual controller residing in your network or in the cloud, regardless of geography.
- 802.11 n/g/b wireless1
- 10/100BaseT Fast Ethernet LAN PoE port
- Power / Status
- IEEE 802.11n/g/b1
- IEEE 802.3u/af
Wireless Frequency Range
- 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz
- Two internal 3 dBi
Maximum Output Power
- 20 dBm
- WEP 64/128-bit encryption
- SSID broadcast disable
- MAC address access control
- Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Secure Telnet (SSH)
- Secure HTTP (HTTPS)
- Traffic control
- D-Link Central WiFiManager
- AP Array
- 129 x 129 x 29 mm (5.08 x 5.08 x 1.14 inches)
- 101.4 grams (3.56 ounces)
- 213.6 grams (7.5 ounces) with mounting kit
- 12 V DC, 1 A (power adapter not included)
- 802.3af PoE
Maximum Power Consumption
- 5.76 watts
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi® Certified