Why is my power-line ethernet adapter slower than 200Mbps?
Maximum throughput based on theoretical data rate. Actual datathroughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors,including volume of network traffic, and network overhead, loweractual data throughput rate.
Specific factors which may reduce your effective speeds are powerfluctuations or surges, EM interference, or poor grounding.
Inne pomocne materiały:
- Powerlines and Wireless Installation Considerations Przeczytaj
- Powerline Installations Considerations Przeczytaj
- Why can my two powerline adapters not connect? Przeczytaj
- Why is my powerline ethernet adapter slower than advertised? Przeczytaj
- Why won't my two DHP powerline devices connect together? Przeczytaj