Which types of motion detection are available on my IP camera?
Selected D-Link Cloud Cameras offer 2 different types of motion detection:
1. Software or pixel change motion detection: The camera compares the change in pixels from one frame to another.
2. Hardware or PIR (Passive Infrared Sensor): Motion is detected when an object enters the image and gives off a different heat signature.
Inne pomocne materiały:
- How do I access my mydlink camera remotely? Przeczytaj
- How do I change the LAN IP address of my camera? Przeczytaj
- How do I configure motion detection on my camera? Przeczytaj
- How do I configure the audio settings (microphone) on my DCS-2330L? Przeczytaj
- How do I find the IP address of my DCS-2330L and access the web-based user interface? Przeczytaj
- How do I manually upgrade the firmware on my camera? Przeczytaj
- How do I mount my camera to the wall or ceiling? Przeczytaj
- How do I set an administrator (admin) password on my DCS-2330L? Przeczytaj
- How do I set up and install my DCS-2330L? Przeczytaj
- What if I forget the Admin password for my camera? Przeczytaj