DKVM Hot Key Menu
- Scroll Lock Scroll Lock 1 - Switches to PC 1
- Scroll Lock Scroll Lock 2 - Switches to PC 2
- Scroll Lock Scroll Lock S - Activates Auto Scan Mode. Each computer willbe scanned every 10 seconds. Press the space bar to exit auto scanmode.
- Scroll Lock Scroll Lock B - Turns beeper ON/OF
NOTE: The DKVM-2K does not supportturning on and off the beeper.
- Scroll Lock Scroll Lock M - Resets the mouse and keyboard
Note: The right and left key's can also be usedto toggle through each port one-by-one. To activate this featurepress Scroll Lock Scroll Lockand select either the right or left key.
Keyboard: If your keyboard is not functional, notdetected, or there is a keyboard error, check the following:
- Make sure that the keyboard is properly connected to thecomputer and to the KVM switch. Check that the keyboard is pluggedinto the correct USB/PS2 keyboard port and not the USB/PS2 mouseport.
- Verify that the keyboard works when plugged into the computerdirectly.
- If you have multiple operating systems installed on yourcomputer, please contact your motherboard/computers manufacture forinformation on enabling USB/PS2 support on your system.
Mouse: If your mouse is not functional, notdetected or there is a mouse error, check the following:
- Make sure that the mouse is properly connected to the computerand to the KVM switch. Check that the mouse is plugged into thecorrect USB/PS2 mouse port and not the USB/PS2 keyboard port.
- Verify that the mouse works when plugged into the computerdirectly.
- Try using a different mouse.
- If you are having trouble with the mouse movement, tryresetting the switch by pressing Scroll Lock Scroll Lock M.
- Do not move the mouse or press any mouse buttons when switchingfrom one PC to another.
- Try resetting the mouse by unplugging it from the DKVM forabout 3 seconds and reconnection it.
Video: If the image on your monitor is notclear, check the following:
- Verify that the video monitor cables are insertedproperly.
- Try lowering the resolution and refresh rate of yourmonitor.
- Try using a shorter video cable.