I have forgotten my Extended Wi-Fi password, how do I recover it?
Step 1: Open a web browser and enter http://dlinkap.local in the address bar.
Step 2: Enter your Admin Password in the field provided. If you have not changed the password from the default setting, the password field is to be left blank. Click Log In.
Step 3: Click the DAP-1520 Device icon. The device’s settings will be displayed below the network map. The password for each wireless band can be found under the Extended Wi-Fi section.
Inne pomocne materiały:
- How do I back up the Wi-Fi Extender’s configuration to my computer? Przeczytaj
- How do I change the Administrator password on Wi-Fi Extender? Przeczytaj
- How do I change the password for the extended networks? Przeczytaj
- How do I change the SSID/network name of the extended networks? Przeczytaj
- How do I reset my Wi-Fi Extender to factory default settings? Przeczytaj
- How do I set up and install my Wireless Extender? Przeczytaj
- How do I upgrade the firmware on my Wi-Fi Extender? Przeczytaj