How do I change the SSID/network name of the extended networks?
Step 1: Open a web browser and enter http://dlinkap.local in the address bar.
Step 2: Enter your Admin Password in the field provided. If you have not changed the password from the default setting, the password field is to be left blank. Click Log In.
Step 3: Move the cursor to Settings in the top right-hand corner of the screen, then click Extended Wi-Fi from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Enter a new SSID in the Wi-Fi Name (SSID) field. This can be done separately for both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, and each band should have a different SSID.
Step 5: Click Save to save your configuration.
Inne pomocne materiały:
- How do I back up the Wi-Fi Extender’s configuration to my computer? Przeczytaj
- How do I change the Administrator password on Wi-Fi Extender? Przeczytaj
- How do I change the password for the extended networks? Przeczytaj
- How do I reset my Wi-Fi Extender to factory default settings? Przeczytaj
- How do I set up and install my Wireless Extender? Przeczytaj
- How do I upgrade the firmware on my Wi-Fi Extender? Przeczytaj
- I have forgotten my Extended Wi-Fi password, how do I recover it? Przeczytaj