DOCSIS EuroDOCSIS 3_0 Wireless N Cable Modem Router
- Status produktu (Revision A1): Wycofany ze sprzedaży
• Complies with the latest DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 3.0 standards: transmission speeds of up to 320 Mbps downstream, 160 Mbps upstream
• 802.11n Wireless LAN for highest speed and coverage
• 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
The DCM-702 maximises cable operators’ investments in their network by optimising Internet bandwidth for applications requiring rapid data transfers, such as Real Time HD media streaming or gaming.
Powered by DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 3.0 channel bonding bandwidth technology, the DCM-702 increases download speeds by up to 8 times when compared with DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 2.0. This guarantees subscribers’ uninterrupted enjoyment of popular Internet applications, such as file sharing, audio and video streaming and Internet TV.
The DCM-702 Wireless N Cable Modem Router is DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 3.0 CableLabs Certified, which ensures compatibility with all DOCSIS compatible cable providers. This cable modem is also backwards compatible with DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 2.0/1.1/1.0 standards.
Integrated home services
The DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 2.0 standard provides speeds fast enough to support the integration of services such as digital television and Video on Demand (VoD) in your home.
Actual product appearance may differ from the image displayed on this page
• Four autosensing MDIX, Auto Uplink™ RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
• WAN Port: Coax F connector
• One USB port
• IEEE 802.11n Wireless LAN specification
• Disable SSID broadcast
• Disable Wi-Fi Radio
• MAC address Access Control
• Multiple SSIDs
• Push ‘N Connect Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ with PIN or push button
• SID to SSID QoS mapping
• Turn Wi-Fi on or off with software
• Security: WEP 64/128 bit, WPA2, WPA2-PSK
• WMM-QoS & UAPSD
• DOCSIS 3.0, EuroDOCSIS 3.0, backwards compatible with CMTS based on DOCSIS 2.0, EuroDOCSIS 2.0, DOCSIS 1.1
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), intrusion logging and reporting
• Domain & URL Filtering
• IPSec, PPTP and L2TP VPN pass-through
• Parental Control
• Support for 802.1X RADIUS