How to setup Motion detection ?
Motion detection enables the camera to monitor specific areas of your home or office for movement. You can adjust the sensitivity which determines when motion is detected by the camera. When motion is detected, it will trigger to send a notification.
Step 1: Tap the Wi-Fi camera. Then, tap the camera main feature icon in the top-right corner.
Step 2: Tap Settings on the camera main feature menu.
Step 3: Tap Motion Detection.
Step 4: Place a Check next to Enable Motion Detection to turn on.
Step 5: Tap Active Areato select the area you want the camera to detect motion.
Step 6: Tap on the area you want the camera to detect motion. Then, select the sensitivity level by moving the slider left or right to the sensitivity percentage you want. The sensitivity setting decides how sensitive the camera will be to motion, where 100% will be the most sensitive setting and 0% will be the least sensitive setting.
Note (1) Lower sensitivity setting can be useful when monitoring an area that has flickering lights, or through a window to the outside.
Note (2) Higher sensitivity setting may be useful when monitoring an area that rarely changes, such as a storeroom or warehouse with little activity.
Step 7: Go back to the device list, and tap the icon in the top left corner.
Step 8: Tap Push Notification
Step 9: Place a Check next to the camera name to enable or disable push notification.
These may also help:
- How do I setup my Wi-Fi camera using the mydlinkLite App? Read Answer
- Does my Wi-Fi camera support Night Vision? Read Answer
- Does my security camera support Bluetooth ? How does it work ? Read Answer
- Does my security camera support extender mode ? Read Answer
- Does my Wi-Fi camera support SD Card recording ? Read Answer
- Does my Wi-Fi camera support 2-way audio ? Read Answer
- How do I access my Wi-Fi camera remotely ? Read Answer
- How to check the mac address of my camera ? Read Answer
- How to setup Motion detection ? Read Answer
- How to send an Email Notification from my Wi-Fi camera when Motion is detected ? Read Answer
- How to setup Sound detection ? Read Answer
- How to send an Email Notification from my Wi-Fi camera when a Sound is detected ? Read Answer
- How to update the firmware ? Read Answer
- I can’t receive the verification e-mail for my mydlink account Read Answer
- What can I do if my Wi-Fi camera is not working correctly ? Read Answer
- What Mobile app can work with my my Wi-Fi camera? What are the system requirements of the Mobile App ? Read Answer