How do I change the LAN IP address of my camera?
You need to set up a static IP address for your camera.
Changing the IP address from the default can prevent IP conflicts with other devices on your network.
Note: If you change the LAN IP address of the camera, you will need to enter the new IP address into your web browser’s address bar in order to access the configuration utility.
Step 1: Open a web browser and enter the IP address of the camera in the address bar (default is 192.168.0.20). Press Enter.
Step 2: The default username is admin and the password field should be left blank. Click OK.
Step 3: Click on Setup on the top menu bar.
Step 4: Go to Network Setup and select Static IP Address
Step 5: Change the IPv4 Address using the field provided. The new address should be within the same subnet as the factory default address (ie: 192.168.0.XXX).
Step 6: Click the Save Settings button to save the new settings.
These may also help:
- How do I access my mydlink camera remotely? Read Answer
- What can I do when Active X fails to install during my mydlink camera setup? Read Answer
- How do I configure motion detection on my camera? Read Answer
- How do I configure the audio settings on my DCS-5020L? Read Answer
- How do I enable a new camera in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- How do I manually upgrade the firmware on my camera? Read Answer
- How do I mount my camera to a wall or ceiling? Read Answer
- How do I reset my camera to factory default settings? Read Answer
- How do I set an administrator (admin) password on my DCS-5020L? Read Answer
- How do I set up and install my DCS-5020L? Read Answer
- How do I set up motion detection and recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- How do I set up scheduled recording in D-ViewCam? Read Answer
- How many types of motion detection are available on my IP camera? Read Answer