mydlink™ Home Monitor HD
- Product Status: Live
This high-definition camera delivers high-quality video for remote viewing on the tablet or smartphone you already own.
mydlink™ Home app-enabled.
Use the free mydlink™ Home app to view what your Monitor HD sees, using your tablet or smartphone to control it wherever you are in the world.
Connect the Monitor HD to your Wireless home network, easily and conveniently, using one-button setup.
Motion detection with night vision.
Never miss a thing with the ability to be notified when motion is detected, and night vision ensures clear images even in low-light conditions, so you can always see what the Monitor HD sees.
See all the details with high definition 720p colour images with sound.
Easy to Setup
Simply press a button to securely connect to your home Wi-Fi network with Wi-Fi Protected Setup. No additional control hub needed.
Monitor your home in crystal clear HD 720p. See everything in detail, even when zoomed in.
See in the Dark
Built-in night vision function allows you to see up to 5 metres even in complete darkness.
Motion & Sound Detection
Alerts you with push notification whenever motion or sound is detected.
View From Anywhere
View securely over the Internet through your smartphone or tablet. Works with iOS and Android smartphone and tablet* through the free mydlink™ Home app.
No hidden charges
No Installation Fees
No Monthly Charges
mydlink Home system
Camera Hardware Profile
- 1/4” Megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- 5 metre IR illumination distance
- Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LEDs on
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
- 4X digital zoom
- Lens: Fixed length 2.38 mm
- Aperture: F2.4
- Angle of view:
- (H) 78.44°
- (V) 47.9°
- (D) 85.98°
- Minimum object distance: 434 mm
- Exposure Time: 1/7.5 to 1/24,000 sec.
- Built-in microphone
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
- Configurable brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation and hue
- Configurable motion detection windows
- Time stamp and text overlays
- Simultaneous H.264/MJPEG format compression
- JPEG for still images
- 1280 x 720, 800 x 600, 720 x 480, 640 x 480, 320 x 240 at frame rates up to 30 fps
- 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless with WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Operates on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Maximum data rate of 433 Mbps (PHY rate)2
- IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
- DHCP Client
- NTP Client (D-Link)
- DNS Client
- DDNS Client (D-Link)
- SMTP Client
- FTP Client
- HTTP Server
- RTP, RTSP, RTCP
- UPnP Port Forwarding
- HTTPS for configuration
- Administrator and user group protection
- Password authentication
- HTTP and RTSP digest authentication
System Requirements for Web Interfaces
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP3 or Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12, Safari 6, or Chrome 20 or higher
- Motion detection
- Sound level detection
- Event notification and uploading of snapshots/video clips via SMTP or FTP
- Configuration accessible via web browser
- mydlink ™Home app for iOS and Android1
- 58.0 x 84.5 x 124.9 mm (2.28 inches x 3.33 inches x 4.92 inches)
- 160.0 g (5.6 ounces) ± 5%
- 5 V DC 1.2 A, 50/60 Hz
- 3.5 watts maximum
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 70˚ C (-4 to 158 ˚F)
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Storage: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- CE LVD
- FCC Class B