For Business-Class Environment
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n Connectivity for Increased Network Capacity
- High Power Radio Design1
- Built-in High Gain Sector Antenna
- Waterproof IPX6 Standard2
High Performance Connectivity
- Wireless 802.11n/g/b, compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g devices
- Up to 300 Mbps3
- Two 10/100 Ethernet ports
Trusted Security Features
- 64/128 bit WEP Encryption
- MAC Address Filter
- Client Isolation
- User Limit
- Proprietary PoE Design
- PoE Pass-through4
- Wall/Pole Mount Included
- 802.11n/g/b wireless
- Reset button
- Two 10/100 Ethernet port (one supports PoE)
- Grounding wire connector6
- Wireless Signal Strength7
- 10 dBi Sector Antenna
- 2.4 GHz
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3
- WDS with AP5
- Wireless Client
- WISP Repeater
- WISP Client Router
- Web Browser Interface
- HTTP – Secure HTTP (HTTPS)
- SNMP v1, v2c and v3
- WEP 64/128 bit Encryption
- Support for up to 8 SSIDs/VLANs
- 48 x 96 x 165 mm (1.88 x 3.77 x 6.49 inches)
- 350 grams (0.77 lbs)
- Input: 48 V 0.5 A
- Operating: -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 85 °C (-4 to 185 °F)
- Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- 15 kV
1 Maximum power setting will vary according to individual country regulations.
2 IPX6 standard means the device is protected from low pressure jets of water from all directions - limited ingress permitted. It is recommended to place this device under a roof, shelter or in weather-proof box when in severe weather environment.
3 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g, and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
4 Provides a secondary Ethernet port with POE output for IP camera (up to 7 watt) The supported cameras include D-Link DCS-3716, DCS-6113, and DCS-7110.
5 WDS mode only works with other DAP-3310 access points
6 Grounding wire is not includes in package content and we suggest using 16 -18 AWG grounding wire for normal lightening and electricity current.
7 LED Signal Strength Indication is only supported in Wireless Client, Repeater, WDS and WISP modes.
8 Although compatible with DD-WRT, please be advised that if DD-WRT is used this will void your warranty and D-Link will not accept responsibility or support any products that may adversely be affected as a result of using DD-WRT.