Why is my power-line ethernet adapter slower than 200Mbps?
Maximum throughput based on theoretical data rate. Actual datathroughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors,including volume of network traffic, and network overhead, loweractual data throughput rate.
Specific factors which may reduce your effective speeds are powerfluctuations or surges, EM interference, or poor grounding.
Dit kan ook interessant zijn:
- Powerlines and Wireless Installation Considerations Lees antwoord
- Powerline Installations Considerations Lees antwoord
- Why can my two powerline adapters not connect? Lees antwoord
- Why is my powerline ethernet adapter slower than advertised? Lees antwoord
- Why won't my two DHP powerline devices connect together? Lees antwoord