Why can my two powerline adapters not connect?
The two adapters must be connected to the same unbroken circuit.Circuit breakers will block communications. Many house wiringsystems use a separate circuit for the garage, washer, dryer andpantry and a separate circuit for the living room and bedrooms, forexample.
Dit kan ook interessant zijn:
- Powerlines and Wireless Installation Considerations Lees antwoord
- Powerline Installations Considerations Lees antwoord
- Why is my power-line ethernet adapter slower than 200Mbps? Lees antwoord
- Why is my powerline ethernet adapter slower than advertised? Lees antwoord
- Why won't my two DHP powerline devices connect together? Lees antwoord