Why is my power-line ethernet adapter slower than 200Mbps?
Maximum throughput based on theoretical data rate. Actual datathroughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors,including volume of network traffic, and network overhead, loweractual data throughput rate.
Specific factors which may reduce your effective speeds are powerfluctuations or surges, EM interference, or poor grounding.
These may also help:
- Powerlines and Wireless Installation Considerations Read Answer
- Powerline Installations Considerations Read Answer
- Why can my two powerline adapters not connect? Read Answer
- Why is my powerline ethernet adapter slower than advertised? Read Answer
- Why won't my two DHP powerline devices connect together? Read Answer