Set your Music Free
Meet Music Everywhere. It lets you stream all your music from any smart device or computer straight to any connected speaker.
Fill Your Home With Sound
With support for both DLNA and AirPlay, it’s simple to stream your music to any connected speaker within your home’s Wi-Fi network.
No hidden charges
Push the WPS button to connect to your network.
Connect virtually any speaker or home Stereo to Music Everywhere.
Control your music from anywhere in
The mydlink™ Home smartphone and tablet app is the command centre for the D-Link range of smart home technology devices, enabling you to set, control, monitor and automate.
Plus, Music Everywhere Extends Your Wi-Fi
It’s not just for music. Music Everywhere also eliminates dead spots and brings wireless coverage to hard-to-reach areas in your home.
Your Network is Safe
Music Everywhere features top-of-the-line security features to keep your home network and personal information safe, sound, and secure.
Sure, It’s Small.
But It Packs A Punch.
It may fit in the palm of your hand but it also gives you big performance, delivering 300Mbps wherever you need it.
- 802.11n/g/b wireless
- WPS reset button
- 3.5 mm stereo Jack
- IEEE 802.11n/g/b
Wireless Frequency Range
- 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
- Two internal antennas
Wireless Music Streaming
Devices and Applications Supported2
- iOS devices
- Android devices
- Windows Media Player
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- WEP 64/128-bit encryption
- WPS (PBC)
- QRS app support (iOS, Android)
- Device Management
- Web UI
- 54 x 42 x 54.5 mm (2.13 x 1.65 x 2.15 inches)
- 81.2 grams (0.18 lbs)
- Input: 110 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Certified
2. Depending on your android device, you may need to download additional 3rd party app that supports DLNA streaming to stream music wirelessly. Please refer to Apple, Google or Microsoft’s minimum operating system requirements and versions to support AirPlay or DLNA media streaming.