Use a console cable to connect to the switch’s console port.
This cable is a RS-232 serial to RJ-45 connector cable designed to use with the DNH-100.
A terminal emulation program is required to connect to the console port on the DNH-100
1. Connect the RS-232 serial interface to the serial port of the management PC.
2. Connect the RJ-45 interface to the console port of the device.
3. Open a terminal emulation program on the management PC and configure the properties of the connection as follows:
• The speed (baud): 115200 bps
• The data bits: 8
• The parity: None
• The stop bits: 1
• The flow control should be None.
4. Connect to the switch and the Limited Command Line Interface (CLI) should be available.