How to setup the DCS-935L
Download the free Mydlink Home App from the Appstore (iOS) or Google Play (Android)
Start the Mydlink app and login with your Mydlink account or click the Sign up to register for a new account.
Add a new device by clicking on the settings at the top left and then tap on Add new device.
To scan the QR code from the configuration card tap the Next button.
Plug in the camera to an electricity socket and tap Next, wait until the light flashes green then tap Next.
Press the Wi-Fi protected setup on your router or chose manual setup and Then tap the Next button.
Press the WPS button on your device and wait until the LED light flashes green and tap Next.
Check the LED on your device. When it turns solid green tap Green.
Searching for your device.
Chose your timezone.
Once your device is found enter an admin password, change the picture and Hit Done.
Installation is now completed and you can access your device.
Ti potrebbero interessare anche questi:
- Dove si trova l'app mydlink™ Home? Leggi la risposta
- How does the Camera work while I am away from home? Leggi la risposta
- What app does the DCS-935L work with? Leggi la risposta
- Why can’t I connect to my wireless router? Leggi la risposta
- Why does the LED not light up? Leggi la risposta