How do you setup Scheduled Recording in D-ViewCam?
Step 1: Launch D-ViewCam and click Schedule Configuration
Step 2: Select the camera(s) you want to apply the recording schedule to, select or create a schedule (by default it is 24 Hours) and click Configure
Step 3: Under Mode, ensure Always Record is selected
Step 4: Under the Time Section, specify the time when you want the recording to occur and click OK.
Note: If you want to record Audio, ensure to select "Record Audio" from the audio section
Click OK to close the Encoding Options and Click OK again to Close the Schedule Configuration.
Step 5: Click the Start Menu and click Start Recording Schedule
Note: A Red circle will appear in the top right corner of each camera with Recording Configured. This indicates that it is recording.
Ti potrebbero interessare anche questi:
- How do I change the storage location in D-ViewCam v3.x? Leggi la risposta
- How do I manage user accounts providing specific privileges in D-ViewCam v3.x? Leggi la risposta
- How do I setup e-mail notifications for Events in D-ViewCam v3.x ? Leggi la risposta
- How do I setup the Smart Guard System to monitor events on my camera using D-ViewCam v3.x? Leggi la risposta
- How do you setup Motion Detection Recording in D-ViewCam? Leggi la risposta
- Does D-ViewCam Support MAC OS? Leggi la risposta
- How do I add a camera in D-ViewCam v3.x? Leggi la risposta
- How do I setup the D-ViewCam Mobile app with a PC running D-ViewCam? Leggi la risposta
- What are the system requirements for D-ViewCam 3.x? Leggi la risposta