Wireless G USB 4‑Port Multifunctional Print Server
- Stato del prodotto: Obsoleto
- Compatible with a wide range of USB multifunction printers
- Supports GDI printers
- Supports Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) for remote printing
- Access security
- Multiple OS support
- D-Link Click’n Connect (DCC) easy set-up wizard in 18 languages
Equipped with a powerful CPU and a large buffer RAM, the DPR-2000 makes operations fast. All devices attached to it can print, scan, and fax at the same time, giving you the performance of four separate single-port print servers at a fraction of the cost. For wireless connections, the integrated Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) function lets you set up a secure connection to your wireless router or Access Point.
Access security and multiple O/S support
The DPR-1020 provides security by allowing the administrator to configure user access rights to the printer. It supports a wide range of network Operating Systems including: Windows, Apple MacOS with AppleTalk, Linux, and Unix.
Remote printing support
The DPR-2000 supports the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP), enabling remote users to output files to their office printers even when they are away from the office.
It also provides network administrators with critical information about the networked printers so they can monitor the printers’ operation in a timely manner.
Easy to install
The DPR-2000 includes D-Link’s Click’n Connect software (DCC). This intuitive wizard is run directly from the product CD-ROM. In a few simple steps, it takes you through setting the print server up and configuring the attached printers (18 languages supported).
L'aspetto del prodotto reale può differire dall'immagine visualizzata in questa pagina.
• 4x high speed USB 2.0 port (backward compatible with USB 1.1/1.0)
• 1x 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet port
• 802.11g wireless LAN interface with WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support
• Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) for remote printing
• Supports a wide range of printers including GDI
• Supports scan and fax functions from multifunction equipment
Operating System support
• Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT4/ME/98SE/95
• Apple Mac OS 9.x to MAC OS X 10.4.x
• UNIX lpr/lpd (HP-UX, SunOS, Solaris, SCO, UnixWare, IBM AIX)
• NetWare 5.x NDPS LPR Remote Printing
• Easy web-based configuration with Quick Installation Wizard