Wireless AC1300 Wave 2 DualBand PoE Access Point
- Termék Státusz: Live
With simultaneous dual-band, PoE support, extensive manageability, versatile operation modes, and robust security enhancements, the DAP-2610 Wireless AC1300 Wave 2 Dual-Band PoE Access Point provides a reliable solution for deploying a business-class wireless network.
Enterprise Wireless Performance
The DAP-2610 delivers reliable, high-speed wireless performance using the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standard with wireless signal rates of up to 1.3 Gbps (400 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz band and 900 Mbps over the 5 GHz band)1.
Built-in RADIUS and Dynamic VLAN
WPA/WPA2 Enterprise can connect to your existing RADIUS server or use the built-in RADIUS server allowing users to create their accounts within the device itself.
Network Access Protection (NAP) this allows dynamic VLAN assignment for each wireless client upon authentication. Up to eight VLANs per band and bandwidth controls are supported, for further user segmentation.
Guest access control
Provide Guest access with a Captive Portal. Combine it with RADIUS authentication and Dynamic VLAN for Guest bandwidth and access control.
Scalable Wireless Network Management
- D-Link’s free Central WiFiManager: configure and manage multiple access points centrally from a remote location. This allows network administrators to conduct configuration and regular maintenance checks on large deployments remotely, eliminating the need for sending out personnel.
- AP Array: simply configure one access point and have the settings automatically sync to the rest of the group. With D-Link’s AP Array technology you can even use different AP models in the array2.
- Secure and user friendly web GUI.
- Command line (SSH and Telnet).
With 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, you can easily install in areas where power outlets are not available. WDS support allow multiple DAP-2610s to bridge with one another, while also providing network access to individual clients. Additionally, advanced features such as load balancing and redundancy ensure fail-safe wireless connectivity.
Multiple Operation Modes
Configure your DAP-2610 access point to meet your specific wireless network requirements with any one of its multiple operation modes: Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), a WDS with Access Point, and Wireless Client.
Efficient Power Saving
The DAP-2610 has a built-in schedule function which dynamically powers down the wireless network off when not in use. This feature reduces power consumption, saving energy and money.
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 and 802.11ac specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range.
2. Compatible with certain other DAP Access Points only. Check DAP AP Array compatibility here.
Functions & Features
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless1
- Up to 1300 Mbps1 speed
- MU-MIMO with beamforming
- Band steering
- Gigabit LAN port
- Web, SSL, SSH and Telnet management
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- D-Link Central WiFiManager support for additional configuration options
- AP Array utility support
Trusted Security Features
- WPA/WPA2 Personal/Enterprise
- 64/128-bit WEP
- MAC filter and WLAN partitioning
- Local/POP3/RADIUS/PassCode/LDAP authentication for captive portal
- Small form factor design for easy placement
- Supports 802.3af Power over Ethernet for remote installation
- Wall and ceiling mountable2
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 wireless1
- 1 Gigabit LAN (supports PoE)
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac1
- IEEE 802.3u/ab
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- 2 internal dual-band 3 dBi omni antennas
- 2.4 GHz band: 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz
- 5 GHz band: 5.15 to 5.35 GHz, 5.47 to 5.85 GHz
Maximum Output Power
- 20 dBm for 2.4 GHz
- 20 dBm for 5 GHz
Data Signal Rate
- 2.4 GHz
- Up to 400 Mbps1
- 5 GHz
- Up to 867 Mbps1
- WEP 64/128-bit encryption
- SSID broadcast disable
- MAC address access control
- Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Internal RADIUS server
- Secure Telnet (SSH)
- Web (HTTP)
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Traffic control
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- D-Link Central Wi-Fi Manager
- AP Array
- 170 x 170 x 28 mm (6.69 x 6.69 x 1.1 inches)
- 314 g (0.69 lbs) without mounting base
- 370.6 g (0.82 lbs) with mounting base
- External power adapter: 12 V/1 A (not included)
- IEEE 802.3af PoE
Maximum Power Consumption
- 12 W
- Operating: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
- Storage: -20 to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Meantime Between Failure (MTBF)
- >30,000 hours
- Wi-Fi Certified
2. This unit is designed for indoor environments, you might violate local regulatory requirements by deploying this unit in outdoor environments.
3. Please note that operating frequency ranges vary depending on the regulations of individual countries and jurisdictions. The DAP-2610 may not support the 5.25 - 5.35 GHz and 5.47 - 5.725 GHz frequency ranges in certain regions.
4. For the EU region, this product is compliant with CE regulations and operates within the following frequency ranges: 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz, 5.150 - 5.250 GHz, 5.250 - 5.350 GHz, and 5.470 - 5.750 GHz.