How do I configure the audio settings (audio out and microphone) on my DCS-6004L?
Step 1: Open a web browser and enter the IP address of your camera in the address bar (default is 192.168.0.20). If you do not know the IP address of your camera, please refer to the section entitled “How do I find the IP address of my DCS-6004L and access the web-based user interface?” in this FAQ. Press Enter.
Step 2: The username for the administrator account is admin. Enter your administrator password in the password field. If you have not changed this from the default, leave this field blank. Click OK.
Step 3: Click on Setup from the menu at the top of the page.
Step 4: Click Audio and Video from the menu at the left-hand side of the page.
Step 5: To enable the microphone, ensure the Audio in off checkbox is unchecked. To enable the line out ensure the Audio out off checkbox is unchecked. You can adjust the gain for both the audio in (microphone) and audio out using the drop-down menus on the right-hand side of the box. Note: In order to use the audio out function, you must connect a set of external speakers to the camera’s line out jack.
Click Save Settings to save the current configuration.
These may also help:
- How do I access my mydlink camera remotely? Read Answer
- How do I change the LAN IP address of my camera? Read Answer
- How do I configure Internet Explorer to allow ActiveX Controls? Read Answer
- How do I configure motion detection on my camera? Read Answer
- How do I find the IP address of my DCS-6004L and access the web-based user interface? Read Answer
- How do I manually upgrade the firmware on my camera? Read Answer
- How do I mount my camera to the wall or ceiling? Read Answer
- How do I set an administrator (admin) password on my DCS-6004L? Read Answer
- How do I set up and install my DCS-6004L? Read Answer
- What can I do when Active X fails to install during my mydlink camera setup? Read Answer
- What do I do if I forget the Admin password for my camera? Read Answer