How many simultaneous users can my Wi-Fi network handle?
This FAQ applies to hardware revision B
The more devices that are simultaneously connected to your device, the slower the transfer speed will be for each device. D-Link recommends 15 simultaneously connected users as the maximum number.
These may also help:
- How do I change the SSID/network name of my router? Read Answer
- How do I change the Wi-Fi Password on my router? Read Answer
- How do I change the wireless channel on my router? Read Answer
- How do I enable WEP encryption so my older devices can connect? Read Answer
- I have forgotten my wireless password, how do I recover it? Read Answer