Gigabit L3 Stackable Managed Switches
- Product Status (Hadware Version): Live
Stackable Managed Switches
- Designed for Small to Medium Businesses, Enterprises and ISPs
- Deliver high performance, flexibility, fault tolerance, and advanced software features
- Gigabit Ethernet SFP, 10 GbE SFP+, security features, and advanced Quality of Service (QoS), the DGS-3630 Series can act as core, distribution or access layer switches
- High port densities, switch stacking, and easy management make the DGS-3630 Series suitable for a variety of applications
- DGS-3630-28PC and DGS-3630-52PC feature Power over Ethernet, which allows PoE-powered devices to be powered by the switch through a standard Ethernet cable.
Outperforming the competition
The DGS-3630-28TC was benchmarked against a market leading competitor's device. It matched or exceeded the competitor's performance across all tests despite being significantly lower in price with a much lower power consumption.
Download the full report
The DGS-3630 Series provides:
- Network Assistant Utility
- Industry-standard CLI
- Intuitive web-based management interface
Support for SNMP allows centralized management of a large number of devices and out-of-band management is available via a dedicated console port.
A mini-USB console port allows the DGS-3630 Series to be managed without any extra connectors, and a USB Type A port can be used to store logs, configuration, and firmware images.
High Availability and Flexibility
Includes stacking technology, which allows multiple switches to be combined to form a single physical or virtual stack.
Scale your network using just a stacking cable and without the need for stacking modules.
Increased redundancy over multiple physical units, simplifies management and provides a single IP address to manage all members in the stack.
Security, Performance & Availability
Robust set of QoS features helps ensure that critical network services such as Voice over IP and video conferencing are given high priority through the network.
The D-Link Safeguard Engine increases the switch’s reliability, serviceability, and availability by preventing malicious flooding traffic caused by worms or virus attacks.
Multiple Software Images*
The DGS-3630 Series is designed for use with three different software images:
- Standard Image (SI)
- Enhanced Image (EI)
- MPLS Image (MI)
Please refer to the Specifications tab or download the product datasheet for more information.
*Please check with you local D-Link sales office for MPLS license availability