The ANT-24-0600 2.4GHz Directional Antenna is a range extender antenna that provides an extended range for wireless network. Providing output 2 to 2.5 times higher than that of the 2dBi dipole antennas normally bundled with wireless LAN devices, this 6dBi directional antenna significantly extends your wireless network coverage area by up to 50%. Supporting all 2.4GHz standards, including IEEE 802.11b and the new high-speed 802.11g standard, the ANT-24-0600 antenna can work on any wireless device equipped with an RP-SMA or RP-TNC connector.
This directional antenna is suitable for indoor use. You can place the antenna to beam signals directly to wireless users and devices. The ANT-24-0600 can be used to improve signal transmission at sites where the default antenna of the wireless device has a weak transmit output power, and where the omni-directional signal transmission of the default dipole antenna is deemed less effective.
The ANT-24-0600 antenna works with all access points and remote routers to boost high-speed wireless signaling in a specific direction. This antenna is easy to install. Installation can be completed in two simple steps: (1) removing the default antenna from the wireless device (the wireless Access Point or Router), then (2) connecting the ANT-24-0600 antenna to replace the old one.
Flexible Mounting Options & Adjustable Angle
The ANT-24-0600 antenna offers several mounting options. It can be placed on a flat surface, such as on a desktop, mounted flat against a wall, or attached vertically to a flat surface, such as a metal door, using its magnetic mounting base. The antenna design provides a focused wireless signal with 80 degree spread, allowing it to be tilted to a desired angle to produce the most effective signal transmission result.
Actual product appearance may differ from the image displayed on this page
- Extends 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g wireless network operation range
- Adjustable angle for best signal transmission result
- 3 flexible installation options: placing on flat surface, mounting on wall, magnetic attachment
- Works with all 2.4GHz wireless devices equipped with RP-SMA or RP-TNC antenna connector (Works with all D-Link products that have detachable antenna)
- Simple 2-step installation
- 150-cm extension cable provided
- Compact, lightweight
- 2-year warranty
- Can IEEE 802.11b/g antennae and accessories be installed on IEEE 802.11a products? Read Answer
- What is antenna gain? Read Answer
- What is the maximum recommended length of cable that can be used with 2.4GHz antennas? Read Answer
- What are the model numbers of extension cables sold by D-Link? Read Answer