16‑Port PS/2 USB Stackable KVM Switch
- Statut produit: En fin de vie
- Controls up to 16 PCs
- Supports daisy chaining with up to 3 cascade levels with no special configuration.
- On-screen Display (OSD)
- Keyboard emulation to prevent boot errors
- Hot-pluggable: no need to switch off the KVM to add more devices
- LED display for PC and/or server status monitoring
- Select a PC to switch to by using one of 3 interfaces:
- Front Panel Button
- Hot-Keys on a PS/2 keyboard
- OSD Menu (On Screen Display)
The D-Link DKVM-450 16-Port Combo KVM Switch is a high-end local remote management solution which allows you to control up to 4096 PCs from a single console.
Toggle between clients using the front panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, or On-screen Display (OSD) menu. The on-screen menu allows you to label each channel with a descriptive name, providing clear and easy navigation. A convenient Auto-Scan function allows you to automatically toggle between multiple computers sequentially at preset intervals. The front panel LEDs assist with workstation/server status monitoring. Green LEDs indicate that systems are online, while separate red LEDs indicate when a particular system has been selected for management via console.
The sturdy metal chassis is mountable in a standard 19” rack. Daisy chain multiple KVM switches together up to three levels deep; cascaded units require no special configuration and automatically configure themselves as master or slave. Target workstations can be connected via keyboard/mouse or PS/2 using a custom combo cable. A PS/2 or USB keyboard is emulated on each terminal allowing all attached computers to successfully boot without keyboard errors. Hot-pluggable connections allow you to add devices to or remove them from the KVM switch without the need to shut it down.
Photo non contractuelle
- 16 in single configuration, up to 4,096 in daisy-chain
- Push Button
- Hot-Key (PS/2 Keyboard)
- On-Screen-Display (OSD)
- Red for PC Selected
- Green for PC On-line/Ready
- Video: 16x HDB-15 female
- Keyboard/Mouse: PS/2 & USB Signal Combined
- Keyboard: 1 x 6 pin mini-DIN female
- Mouse: 1 x 6 pin mini-DIN female
- Video: 1 x HDB-15 female
Firmware Upgrade Port
- Mini USB
- Adjustable time setting by OSD menu
- Up to 2048 x 1536 @ 65 Hz
Operating Systems Supported
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/7
- Mac OS 9/OS X
- Sun Microsystems
- External power adapter
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 44 x 15.7 x 4.5 cm
- 19'' rack mountable
- Weight 1,900 g.
- Housing Material Metal
- Operating Temperature 0-50°C (32°-122°F)