The DSL-300G is designed to "lock" on the machine it'sinstalled on.
If you wish to put a NAT Router in between (eg. DI-624) you willneed to make a few adjustements.
- Connect computer to routers' LAN port, or wirelessly
- Connect routers' WAN port to DSL-300G
- Change LAN IP of router, to eg. 192.168.1.1, save andreboot.
- Reset the DSL-300G , using the button on the back. (Hold for10s)
- On your computer, go to your web browser and type in theaddress http://192.168.0.1 press OK
- Enter your ADSL account details, provided by your ISP, save andreboot.
For more detailed guide, please download this