Wireless Day/Night Fixed Network Camera
- Product Status: Phased Out
- Quality ¼” CMOS sensor for superior image rendering
- Removable IR-cut filter for best results in low light conditions
- 3G mobile video, for live video streams on a 3G mobile phone or PDA
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 streaming
- Simultaneous video profiles for web viewing, 3G mobile viewing and video recording
- 16x digital zoom
- Digital I/O for connection to sensors and alarms
- RS-485 port for connection to an external Pan/Tilt device
- Direct recording to a NAS box or SD card (no software required)
- Ethernet and 802.1n (draft) wireless LAN network connectivity
- Free D-ViewCam software included
- Supports 2-way audio*
D-Link’s DCS-3430 is a versatile day and night wireless network camera, ideal for small-to-medium business applications and remote monitoring capabilities over the Internet.
The DCS-3430 can be placed anywhere on the network either through a wired Ethernet or wireless 802.11 b/g/n connection. You can also instantly take snapshots while remotely viewing video feeds from a Web browser.
High quality video streaming
The camera employs a quality CMOS sensor with low lux sensitivity to deliver a truly superior image quality. A built-in Infrared Cut Removable (ICR) filter can be manually applied via the web GUI, or set to automatically adjust according to lighting conditions. This feature enables the camera to capture crisp colour images during the daytime, and grayscale images in low-light.
A versatile solution
The DCS-3430 is equipped with 2 digital input ports for sensors or alarms, 1 digital output port for an alarm, 1 power output port for an LED illuminator and a BNC connector which provides both analogue and digital interface video transmissions. An RS-485 port is also included for connection to external pan/tilt devices. Moreover, the 12V interface provides power for an optional LED illuminator. Additional items such as an auto iris lens, IR LED lens or a night vision illuminator can be added to the DCS-3430.Recording & storage
The DCS-3430 supports 4 separate profiles simultaneously and is capable of recording in MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 compression with a choice of resolutions for a smooth performance. You can save snapshots and automatically start recording video and audio when motion is detected. With the built-in Samba client, software is not required to record the action directly on a network storage device. An SD-card slot is also included for local storage.
With the D-ViewCam software included, up to 32 cameras may be monitored on a single computer screen at one central location. The DCS-3430 also features 3G mobile video support, enabling you to view a live video feed from the camera on a compatible 3G mobile phone or PDA anywhere in your 3G coverage area.
Actual product appearance may differ from the image displayed on this page