D‑Link Enhances Nuclias Cloud Range with New Cloud‑Managed Switches and Access Points
Nuclias Wave 2 Cloud‑Managed Access Point and Cloud‑Managed Switches deliver a cloud‑managed networking solution for small to medium‑sized organisations as well as managed service providers
01 lokakuuta, 2019
Nuclias Wireless AC2600 Wave 2 Cloud-Managed Access Point
(DBA-2820P), and Nuclias Cloud-Managed Switches
D-Link, the multinational network equipment manufacturer, is expanding its Nuclias Cloud range with Nuclias Cloud-Managed Switches and the Nuclias Wireless AC2600 Wave 2 Cloud-Managed Access Point. The new launches offer a robust and customisable network management system and provide SMBs, enterprises and managed service providers with complete control over their network infrastructure, from wherever they are, at any time.
The Nuclias Wireless AC2600 Wave 2 Access Point features the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 technology with MU-MIMO to deliver reliable, high-speed performance to businesses with a growing network of connected devices. To ensure enterprise-grade Wi-Fi security, the high-performance indoor access point also includes the latest WPA3 authentication and SSL encryption.
The DBS-2000 Series Nuclias Cloud-Managed Switches are designed to support connectivity in businesses looking to deploy and manage expansive wired network infrastructure. With a complete line-up of L2 and a range of security features, administrators can configure external RADIUS servers and set up IP and MAC-based access control lists to authenticate and authorise clients as well as create a safe and trusted network environment.
Nuclias Cloud provides a subscription-based cloud-management solution without the need for a local controller, reducing cost and complexity while streamlining network infrastructure. It also offers zero-touch provisioning for ease of deployment, eliminating the need for on-site setup. The access points and switches can then be managed through the Nuclias Cloud online portal or the dedicated tablet app; allowing multiple site management through a single interface.
Its multi-tenant structure allows deployment across multiple sites and companies, and its advanced traffic report and data analysis tools provide business owners and IT professionals with real-time insights.
Key Features for the Nuclias Cloud Networking Solution:
- Centralised cloud-based management
- Zero-touch deployment
- Unlimited scalability with no limitation on the number of supported devices
- Intuitive web and app-based interface
- Real-time at-a-glance network information
- Management of multiple sites and devices through a single pane of glass
- Over-the-air firmware updates through the cloud
- Instant alerts and notifications
Key Features for the Nuclias Wireless Wave 2 Access Point:
- Up to 2,533 Mbps combined wireless throughput over 2 wireless bands
- 4 x 4 MU-MIMO with four spatial streams
- WPA3 support
- Supports 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Supports Link Aggregation
Key Features for the DBS-2000 Series Nuclias Cloud-Managed Switches:
- Up to 48 Gigabit ports with 4 Gigabit copper/fibre combo ports\
- PoE-enabled switches with PoE budget of up to 370W supporting PoE+
- Supports IGMP snooping, voice VLAN, Spanning Tree Protocols (STP and RSTP), Access Control Lists (ACLs) and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- Supports loopback detection and cable diagnostic