2‑Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Card
- Estado del producto: Descatalogado
Lista de puntos de venta
- 2 USB 3.0 type A ports
- 10 times faster than the current USB 2.0 standard
- Can work with the PC’s internal power supply to provide power to connected USB devices
- Can be connected in cascade with USB Hubs (for example DUB-1340) to support up to 127 USB devices
- Backwards compatible with every USB standard
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7
- Compatible with standard-size and low-profile PCs (low profile bracket included in the box)
The DUB-1310 2-port USB 3.0 PCI Express Card adds two additional USB 3.0 ports on your desktop to connect to the new generation of USB 3.0 devices -such as printers, camcorders and USB Hard Drives- at the fastest speeds. It comes with drivers for Windows XP/Vista/7, and is backwards compatible with both USB 2.0 and USB 1.0 standards.
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
D-Link’s DUB-1310 complies with the new USB 3.0 standard, which provides speeds of up to 4.8 Gbps. This is 10 times the speed of the current USB 2.0 standard, and allows you to transfer a High Definition film in around 70 seconds, or 100 images in 1 second. That means that you can download the contents of your digital camera in seconds instead of minutes.
Compatible with every USB standard
The DUB-1310 works with any USB device and is backwards compatible with both USB 1.0 and 2.0 standards. It is also compatible with OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface) and EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface), for interoperability with USB 1.1 standard.
Adapts to fit any computer
The DUB-1310 comes with a pre-mounted high-profile bracket for direct install on standard-size PCs. A low-profile bracket is also included for installation on small form-factor PC’s.
Works unpowered or with a PC’s internal power supply
D-Link’s DUB-1310 can provide power from its ports by using a PC’s internal power supply. This is useful when connecting devices that are usually powered by their USB port, like USB Hard Drives.
Expands to grow with your needs
The DUB-1310 can be connected in cascade with USB Hubs (for example D-Link’s DUB-1340) to provide additional USB 3.0 ports. With this configuration, the number of USB 3.0 ports can grow up to 127.
La apariencia real del producto podría diferir de la imagen mostrada en esta página.
- 1 PCI Express port
- 2 USB 3.0 type A ports
- USB specification version 3.0
- USB specification version 2.0
- USB specification version 1.1 1
- USB specification version 1.0
- OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface)
- EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface)
- PCI Express 2.0
- SuperSpeed: 4.8 Gbps
- Hi-Speed: 480 Mbps
- Full Speed: 12 Mbps
- Low Speed: 1.5 Mbps
- Up to 127 devices by cascading multiple hubs
- Windows XP SP3/Vista/7
- Available PCI Express port
- Maximum 900 mA. per port (when connected to the PC's internal power supply)
Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 75.8 x 61.5 x 2.0 mm
- 43 grams
- 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
- 0% to 80% (non-condensing)
- D-Link 2-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCI Express Card
- Low profile bracket
- USB 3.0 cable