Wi‑Fi AC750 Portable Router and Charger
- Estado del producto: Descatalogado
- Connect all of your devices to the Internet, whether you’re sharing a premium wireless hotspot or your 3G/4G LTE USB adapter’s mobile Internet connection
- Enjoy lightning-fast wireless connectivity which supports the latest high speed Wi-Fi standards and combined wireless speeds of up to 750 Mbps
- Dual-band wireless access to your network via two concurrent wireless bands for uninterrupted performance no matter what you are doing
- Access your photos, videos, music, and documents no matter where you are with the mydlink™ SharePort™ app for your mobile device
- Charge your mobile devices on the go with the built-in portable charger. Give power to your mobile device so that you can talk, listen to music, watch videos or surf the web for longer
Lista de puntos de venta
The Connect and share an Internet connection, or charge your mobile devices anytime, anywhere, with D-Link’s DIR-510L Wi-Fi AC750 Portable Router and Charger. Share files, stream media, and browse the Internet with the superb speed and performance provided by the latest Wireless AC technology. Simply connect your laptop, smartphone, or tablet to the DIR-510L’s wireless network and it will take care of the rest. With the built-in high-capacity rechargeable battery, this portable charger gives power to your mobile device so that you can talk, listen to music, watch videos or surf the web for longer.
Wireless AC for Breakthrough Performance
The DIR-510L incorporates the latest Wireless AC750 technology for enhanced wireless connection range and speed. High performance dual-band wireless allows the router to deliver combined connection speeds of up to 750 Mbps using 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. Moreover, each band can operate as a separate Wi-Fi network, giving you the ability to customise your network according to your connectivity needs. You can even configure a guest zone to give visitors Internet access without giving them access to the rest of your network. Combined with support for Universal Plug and Play (uPnP) and a built-in DLNA server, you can stream your multimedia collection smoothly and securely across all your devices and appliances, including smart TVs, game consoles, and media PCs4.
mydlink™ SharePort™ – Share On the Go
Sharing audio, videos, and photos could not be simpler with the DIR-510L. Using the mydlink™ SharePort™ and SharePort™ Mobile apps for mobile devices, you can upload, download, and stream multimedia and documents to and from a USB drive attached to your DIR-510L, from anywhere in the world! Simply download the app, register for a free mydlink™ account, connect to your DIR-510L, and you can start sharing your media files with your friends and family as long as you have access to the Internet. Find out more
Your Mobile Power Station
The DIR-510L’s built-in high-capacity 4000 mAh rechargeable battery not only powers the device itself, it also keeps your gadgets charged and ready to go. The device provides two USB ports so you can charge a device and share files from a USB drive at the same time. You no longer have to worry about your smartphone’s battery running out of juice while on-the-move. Simply connect your smartphone or high-power devices like iPads to the USB port to start charging anywhere, anytime6.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
The DIR-510L includes a user-friendly interface that stores your connection details so you only have to enter them once. Whether you’re connected via your 3G/4G LTE adapter for mobile Internet or to a public Wi-Fi hotspot, the DIR-510L helps you keep all of your devices connected. Implement WPA/WPA2 wireless security in minutes with the wireless network setup wizard, or use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), which establishes a secure connection to new devices without the need to enter settings or create passwords. In addition, the built-in firewall protects against malicious attacks from the Internet, and access control features allow you to restrict access to your network.
1. For a list of compatible 3G/4G USB adapters, check your local D-Link website.
2. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors can adversely affect wireless signal range.
3. If you have attached one or more USB devices (such as a 2.5” USB hard drive) that draw a total of 0.7 A or more power, the power adapter will not supply enough voltage to charge your DIR-510L while simultaneously powering the USB devices.
4. Available in a future firmware update.
5. For WAN connection to a Wi-Fi hotspot in hotspot mode only.
6. Actual usable capacity may vary depending on charging conditions.
7. For an optimal streaming experience, 2 MB of upload bandwidth is recommended.
8. The DIR-510L only supports charging on the USB port (1 A) in CHARGER mode.