8‑Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch
- Estado del producto: Activo
The DGS-108 8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch offers an economical way for SOHO and small and medium businesses to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. It provides eight Gigabit ports for easy expansion of your network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity.
Lista de puntos de venta
- Switches unmanaged con IGMP Snooping activado.
- Concebidos para entornos domésticos o de pequeña empresa con IPTV
- Situación habitual: cuando se está viendo IPTV, la red, y sobre todo el Wi-Fi se ve afectado: el tráfico multicast de IPTV se propaga por toda la red, impactando en el rendimiento de todos nuestros dispositivos
- Utilizando un DGS-105 o un DGS-108, el tráfico multicast llegará al Set-Top Box de la TV
- Carcasa metálica
and reduce stress on internal components.
Effortless Gigabit Networking
With data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps on Gigabit Ethernet, the D-Link DGS-108 is ideal for transferring files quickly and online gaming. The DGS-108 features front, easy-to-access Ethernet ports with two colour LED indicators per port to easily distinguish link status. The switch features QoS, which organizes and prioritizes time-sensitive and important data for efficient delivery, allowing for smooth streaming media, VoIP calling, and online gaming. Additionally the switch features a Kensington Security Slot on the rear panel where users can fasten the unit to a table or desk.
The DGS-108 is a plug-and-play networking switch that features D-Link’s Green Technology to save energy and reduce heat, which in turn extends product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. The switch supports IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) which can detect when a connected computer is shut down or when there is no Ethernet traffic, and will proceed to power down the idle port, saving a substantial amount of power. In addition, the switch can also save energy by detecting the length of cable connected to a port and use only as much power as is required. Both of these features work together to help you save power automatically.
The switch was designed with the environment in mind. It is compliant with Energy Star Level V, CEC, and MEPS regulations which require the use of energy efficient power adapters. The switch is built to comply with RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials and is packaged with an EnergyStar Level V qualified power adapter in a recyclable packaging making this product truly environmental friendly.
IEEE 802.1p QoS
QoS prioritizes network traffic so that time-sensitive data is delivered efficiently, even during bursts of high data traffic. This helps ensure an optimal experience for streaming media, VoIP calls, and online gaming.
Cable Diagnostics Function
The D-Link Cable Diagnostics Function enables users to be instantly aware of cable conditions through the LED display on the front-panel. Users can determine whether the pin connections of their cable connectors are correct, facilitating prompt network troubleshooting if required.
Otros usuarios también vieron
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- MAC address table: 8K
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- Store-and-forward switching scheme
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
- Full-duplex only for Gigabit Ethernet speed
- Jumbo Frames: 9000 Bytes
- 16 Gbps
Data Transfer Rates
- Ethernet: 10 Mbps (half duplex), 20 Mbps (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100 Mbps (half duplex), 200 Mbps (full duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates
- Ethernet: 14,880 pps per port
- Fast Ethernet: 148,800 pps per port
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1,488,000 pps per port
- 128 KB
- Per port: Link/Activity/Speed
- Per device: Power
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Supports 802.1p QoS
- 4 Queues, Strict Mode
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) standard
- D-Link Green: power saving by cable length detection
- RoHS compliant
- External 5 V/1 A Level “V” Power Adapter
Power Consumption (DC input)
- Standby: 0.55 watts
- Maximum 2.8 watts
- 2,053,751 hours
- Operating: 0 to 50 ˚C
- Storage: -10 to 70 ˚C
- Operating: 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 90% RH non-condensing
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 162 x 102 x 28 mm
- FCC Class B
- ICES-003 Class B
- CE Class B
- C-Tick Class B
- VCCI Class B