5‑Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Desktop Switch
- Estado del producto: Activo
The DES-105 5-Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Desktop Switch is a 5-port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch that allows you to quickly set up a wired network. Connect the DES-105 to multiple computers together to share files and folders, or connect it to a router to share an Internet connection.
Lista de puntos de venta
- Plug and Play operation
- 5 Fast Ethernet ports
- Non-blocking architecture: simultaneous full speed on all ports
- Fanless, silent operation to fit in any environment
- Quality of Service (QoS) queues for traffic prioritisation
- Solidly built with metal housing
- D-Link Green™ technology, saves energy and increases the product’s lifespan
D-Link’s DES-105 Fast Ethernet switch provides a cost-effective way for SOHO and SMB to create a small network and connect computers, wireless Access Points, IP cameras, network printers and other Ethernet devices quickly and easily without complicated configurations. This switch comes with 5 Fast Ethernet ports with an auto-sensing function to detect the maximum speed of the connected devices, allowing you to run your network with the best possible performance. Its fanless design makes this switch completely silent, ideal for offices, libraries or meeting rooms.
The DES-105 are designed with durability and performance in mind. The sturdy metal housing will protect the switch against accidental harm, while helping to dissipate heat and to reduce stress on internal components. The visible LEDs allow for an easy reading of each port status, helping to troubleshoot connectivity problems. For a convenient placement, this switch comes with a wall mounting kit and a slot for a Kensington security lock to protect it from theft.
QoS (Quality of Service)
Despite being an unmanaged, Plug and Play switch, the DES-105 is able to classify network traffic by assessing the 802.1p field in the Ethernet frames, and forward them out of its ports depending on their priority. This allows for a smooth integration of video, voice and data traffic without delays or loss of quality.
The DES-105 is part of D-Link Green™, D-Link’s eco-friendly technology, providing energy savings, reduced power consumption, and a longer product lifespan without sacrificing operational performance or functionality. This switch implement the 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) standard, which can save a substantial amount of energy by detecting the port status, putting them in low-power, stand-by mode when no network traffic is detected. This helps businesses to save money by reducing their electricity bills with no compromise on performance.
La apariencia real del producto podría diferir de la imagen mostrada en esta página.
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- MAC address table: 2K
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- Store-and-forward switching scheme
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
- Jumbo Frames: 2047 Bytes
- 1.0 Gbps
Data Transfer Rates
- Ethernet: 10 Mbps (half duplex), 20 Mbps (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100 Mbps (half duplex), 200 Mbps (full duplex)
Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates
- Ethernet: 14,880 pps per port
- Fast Ethernet: 148,800 pps per port
- 384 KB
- Per port: Link/Activity
- Per device: Power
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Supports 802.1p QoS
- 2 Queues, Strict Mode
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) standard
- RoHS compliant
- External 5 V/1 A Level “V” Power Adapter
Power Consumption (DC input)
- Standby: 0.35 W.
- Maximum: 1.9 W.
- 495,709 hours
- Operating: 0 to 50 ˚C
- Storage: -10 to 70 ˚C
- Operating: 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 90% RH non-condensing
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 100 x 98 x 28 mm
- FCC Class B
- ICES-003 Class B
- CE Class B
- C-Tick Class B
- VCCI Class B