Wireless AC1750 Simultaneous Dual‑Band PoE Access Point
- Estado del producto (Revision A2): Activo
Gestión Unified con Nuclias Connect
Nuclias Connect es nuestra innovadora plataforma de gestión unificada de puntos de acceso de las series DAP*
- Gestión centralizada hasta 1.000 Puntos Acceso, multisede.
- Gratuita. Sin costes ni licencias adicionales.
- Análisis de tráfico, gestión de RF y canales, portal captivo y mucho más…
- Gestión local o en remoto con interfaz web o mediante app (en castellano)
*Requiere actualización firmware
The DAP-2695 Wireless AC1750 Simultaneous Dual-Band PoE Access Point is designed to support small to medium business or enterprise environments by providing network administrators with secure and manageable dual-band wireless LAN options, and utilising the cutting-edge speed of Wireless AC.
Super-fast Wireless AC Performance
The DAP-2695 delivers reliable, high-speed wireless performance using the latest 802.11ac standards with maximum wireless signal rates of up to 450 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz band, and 1300 Mbps over the 5 GHz band1. This, coupled with support for the Wi-Fi Multimedia™ (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) feature, makes it an ideal access point for audio, video, and voice applications. When enabled, QoS allows the DAP-2695 to automatically prioritise network traffic according to the level of interactive streaming, such as HD movies or VoIP. The QoS feature can be adjusted through the DAP-2695’s web GUI using a drop-down menu option to select customised priority rules. Additionally, the DAP-2695 supports load balancing to ensure maximum performance by limiting the maximum number of users per access point.
With band steering, the DAP-2695 detects whether or not the wireless client is dual-band capable, and if it is, it will push the client to connect to the less congested 5 GHz network. It does this by actively blocking the client’s attempts to associate with the 2.4 GHz network. Band steering can ensure clients on the 5 GHz band can achieve their maximum performance without being bottle-necked by legacy 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g clients. This way, you can make the most of Wireless N technology and at the same time ensure backwards compatibility with existing legacy equipment.
Versatile Access Point Functionality
The DAP-2695 allows network administrators to deploy a highly manageable and extremely robust simultaneous dual-band wireless network. All six antennas on the DAP-2695 are detachable and can provide optimal wireless coverage over either the 2.4 GHz (802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n) or the 5 GHz (802.11a, 802.11n, and 802.11ac) band. Enclosed in a plenum-rated metal chassis, the DAP-2695 adheres to strict fire codes for placement in air passageways. For advanced installations, the DAP-2695 has integrated 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, allowing this device to be installed in areas where power outlets are not readily available.
To help maintain a secure wireless network, the DAP-2695 supports both Personal and Enterprise versions of WPA and WPA2 (802.11i), with support for RADIUS server backend and a built-in internal RADIUS server allowing users to create their accounts within the device itself. This access point also includes MAC address filtering, wireless LAN segmentation, SSID broadcast disable, rogue AP detection, and wireless broadcast scheduling to further protect your wireless network. The DAP-2695 includes support for up to eight VLANs per band for implementing multiple SSIDs to further help segment users on the network. It also includes a wireless client isolation mechanism, which limits direct client-to-client communication. Additionally, the DAP-2695 supports Network Access Protection (NAP), a feature of Windows Server® 2008, allowing network administrators to define multiple levels of network access based on individual client’s need.
Multiple Operation Modes
To maximise total return on investment, the DAP-2695 can be configured to optimise network performance based on any one of its multiple operation modes: Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS) with Access Point, WDS/Bridge (No AP Broadcasting), and Wireless Client. With WDS support, network administrators can set up multiple DAP-2695s throughout a facility and configure them to bridge with one another while also providing network access to individual clients. The DAP-2695 also features advanced features such as load balancing and redundancy, for fail-safe wireless connectivity.
Network administrators have multiple options for managing the DAP-2695, including web (HTTP), Secure Socket Layer (SSL, which provides for a secure connection to the Internet), Secure Shell (SSH, which provides for a secure channel between local and remote computers), and Telnet. For advanced network management, administrators can use the D-Link AP Manager II, or D-View SNMP management module to configure and manage multiple access points from a single location. In addition, the AP Manager II and D-View software provide network administrators with the means of conducting regular maintenance checks remotely, eliminating the need for sending out personnel to physically verify proper operation.
Also available is an AP array, allowing the management of a set of network devices as a single group for easy configuration and deployment. In addition, the DAP-2695 has a wireless scheduler feature, which turns off wireless functionality when it isn’t needed, saving power. With simultaneous dual-band functionality, PoE support, extensive manageability, versatile operation modes, and solid security enhancements, the DAP-2695 provides small to medium business and enterprise environments with a business-class solution for deploying a wireless network.
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 and draft 802.11ac specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
2. This unit is designed for indoor environments, you might violate local regulatory requirements by deploying this unit in outdoor environments.
3. Please note that operating frequency ranges vary depending on the regulations of individual countries and jurisdictions. The DAP-2695 may not support the 5.25-5.35 GHz and 5.47-5.725 GHz frequency ranges in certain regions. This product is based on draft IEEE 802.11ac specifications and is not guaranteed to be forward compatible with future versions of IEEE 802.11ac specifications. Compatibility with 802.11ac devices from other manufacturers is not guaranteed. All references to speed and range are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.