Open a web browser and type the IP address of the DGL-4300 inthe address bar (default is 192.168.0.1).
Press Enter. The default password is blank (nothing).Click Log In.
In the Add Route section, configure thefollowing:
- Enable - Check this box to enable the route.
- Destination IP - Enter the IP address/subnet (i.e.192.168.2.0)
- Netmask - Enter the subnet of the network (i.e.255.255.255.0)
- Gateway - Enter the gateway IP on the LAN that will route thetraffic to the destination IP
- (i.e. 192.168.0.254)
- Interface - Select LAN
- Metric - Enter 1
- Click Save to apply the settings
- Click Reboot the Device to apply the new settings.
- Change the IP address on your computer to match the destinationIP and subnet specified above.
- Make sure the default gateway matches the LAN IP address of therouter.