4G LTE M2M Router
- Produkt Status: Aktuelles Produkt
- Speeds up to 150 Mbps1
- Fast Ethernet
- Dual-SIM slot
- Zinc-plated steel case for durability
- Withstands extreme temperatures and humidity
Downlink speeds of up to 150 Mbps1, uplink speeds of up to 50Mbps1.
Easily withstands extreme temperatures between -20 to 60 ˚C (-4 to 140 ˚F).
Two configurable dual-SIMs provide fallback for maximum redundancy and flexibility for a wide range of Machine to Machine (M2M) environments.
Wall mount clips for IP cameras and other systems like vending machines, waste management, public access points, and a huge range of others.
AES encryption, Legacy DES and 3DES support.
Free D-View 7, and SNMP management support for rapid deployment. TR-069, and CPE WAN protocols.
At just 93 x 70 x 23.6 mm it’s for easy deployment with cameras that can be access remotely.
For power, internet, network type, and signal indicators.
With SMA connectors, for efficiently transmitting and receiving data.
Full technical details
- Mobile Network Support
- LTE Cat. 4 Bands 1/2/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40
- UMTS/HSPA 1/2/5/8, 850/900/1900/2100 Mhz
- Quadband GSM
- Device Interfaces
- 1 x 10/100 Fast Ethernet WAN port
- 1 x 5.5 mm DC input
- 2 x SMA (antenna connectors)
- Dual Micro‑SIM slots
- IEEE 802.3i
- IEEE 802.3u
- Advanced Features
- QoS engine (Quality of Service)
- L2TP/PPTP/IPSec VPN Client/Server modes
- SNMP and D‑View 7 Support
- Firmware over the air (FOTA) upgrades
- Web‑based UI
- TR‑069 CPE WAN Management Protocol
- Data Throughput1
- HSPDA‑DC up to 42 Mbps down/5.76 Mbps up
- LTE Throughput up to 150 Mbps down/50 Mbps up
- Quadband EDGE up to 236.8 kbps
- LED Status Indicators
- Internet Connectivity
- Network Status
- Signal Strength
- 5V/2A adapter
- Flexible input: DC 5V/2A ~ 18V/0.7A
- Corrosion‑resistant zinc‑plated steel
- Operating: ‑20 to 60 ˚C (‑4 to 140 ˚F)
- Storage : ‑40 to 85 ˚C (‑40 to 185 ˚F)
- Operating: 5% to 85% non‑condensing
- Storage: 0% to 95% non‑condensing
- 93 x 70 x 23.6 mm (3.66 x 2.76 x 0.92 in)
- 210 g (7.41 oz)
1 Data rates are theoretical. Data transfer rate depends on network capacity, signal strength, and environmental factors.