PowerLine AV Passthrough Mini Adapter
- Produkt Status: Abgekündigt (EOL)
- Extend your home network to where your wireless signals cannot reach.
- Up to 200 Mbps for faster file sharing, lag free gaming and smooth HD video streaming.
- No need for any IT or networking knowledge. Simply plug one adapter into any power outlet and connect it to your router, and the other adapter to your Internet-enabled device, such as computers, smart TVs or games consoles.
- Secure your network from unwanted connections with a simple push of a button.
- Enables you to continue using your electrical socket by plugging another device into the integrated electrical outlet.
The Powerline AV Passthrough Mini Adapter uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to extend your Internet connection. It turns every power outlet into a high speed network connection. Compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, it provides network access to your computers, game consoles, televisions, and any other Internet-enabled devices throughout your home. The built-in Passthrough design enables you to continue using your electrical socket by plugging another device into the integrated electrical outlet. The Passthrough socket features noise filtering which helps prevent the electrical device plugged into the socket from affecting your Powerline connection and performance. Also available as a starter kit (DHP-P309AV).
Ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications
This Powerline AV Passthrough Mini Adapter is compliant with the HomePlug AV standard and capable of delivering data transfer rates at speeds of up to 200 Mbps, faster than regular Powerline products. This rapid transmission speed makes it ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications, guaranteeing smooth HD video streaming, VoIP phone calls, and lag-free online gaming experiences. This device provides ample network bandwidth, enabling you to tap into existing electrical wiring for high-quality multimedia streaming. Additional Quality of Service (QoS) support prioritises multimedia traffic over other types of traffic on your network connection, ensuring faster transmission.
Convenient setup and secure operation
Plugs directly into a power outlet, and does not require any additional cables. Extend your home network by connecting multiple devices in the farthest corners of your home, or attach a switch or wireless access point to the adapter to connect even more devices. The adapter implements 128-bit AES data encryption at the push of a button to protect your network from any intruders. With hassle-free plug and play installation, it’s an ideal solution to create a wall-to-wall home network.
During periods of inactivity, the Mini Adapters will go into sleep mode to save power, reducing power usage by more than 70%, allowing you to save energy automatically without sacrificing on performance.
- Power plug (country/region-dependent)
- 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet ports with audio MDI/ MDIX
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- HomePlug AV
- IEEE 1901
- 128-bit AES data encryption
- OFDM symbol modulation
- 2 to 28MHz
- Powerline: transfer speeds up to 200 Mbps
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps (Auto-Negotiation)
- 58 x 79 x 39.35 mm (2.28 x 3.11 x 1.55 inches)
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC
- Maximum power consumption: 2.7 W
- Type E (EU) electrical outlet: 250 V/ 16 A maximum
- Type F (France) electrical outlet: 250 V/ 16 A maximum
- Type G (UK) electrical outlet, 250 V/13 A maximum
- Power-saving mode supported
- Compliant with European Energy Using Product directive
- Operating: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
- Storage: -20 to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 90% non-condensing
- CE LVD