Gigabit PCI Adapter
- Produkt Status: Aktuelles Produkt
The D-Link DGE-528T PCI Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a high performance adapter that adds high-speed gigabit connectivity to any PC with an available PCI slot. It is specifically designed to allow throughput at rates up to 2 Gbps in an economical upgrade.
Advanced Features and Security
The DGE-528T features onboard screening of 802.1Q VLAN Tagged Ethernet frames, allowing you to assign multiple subnets to each server and isolate devices within each VLAN from the rest of the network for better traffic control and security. It also supports 802.1p Priority Tagging to allow you to prioritise traffic. Support for TCP, UDP, and IP checksum calculation as well as TCP Segmentation improves overall system performance by shifting CPU-intensive tasks away from the host CPU and onto the DGE-528T itself. Support for advanced features such as 802.3x flow control and Jumbo Frames for network management ensures interoperability with your current networking equipment.
The DGE-528T includes additional advanced features such as Advanced Power Management and Wake-on-LAN support. It also supports remote network boot using both PXE and RPL, allowing network administrators to boot the PC from anywhere on the network.
The DGE-528T supports all major operating systems, guaranteeing compatibility with existing workstation and desktop environments. Its half-height form factor allows it to be used in low-profile cases for compact PCs. The card also has a diagnostic utility tool, simplifying
- Kupfer Gigabit Verbindung für PC
- 10/100/1000Mbit TP (RJ-45) Autosensing
- 2000Mbit Full Duplex
- 32-bit 33/66MHz clock speed PCI Bus Master
- Built-in FIFO (8K/64K) Puffer
- Unterstützt Auto MDI/MDIX
- 802.3x Flow Control
- ACPI 2.0 WOL
- 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
- PCI 2.1, 2.2 plug-and-play
- Treiber für Win98SE, 2000, ME, NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8.1 und 10, NetWare, Linux, MacOS bis 10.2.x, MS-DOS
- Sehr kleine Bauform, geringe Stromaufnahme
- Low cost Lösung für Desktop Gigabit