DescriptionThe DEM-312GT2 is a high performance 1310nm multimode SFP/(miniGBIC) transceiver. Supporting full duplex, Gigabit speeds on multimode fiber for distances of up to 2km on 62.5µm or 50µm fiber. The unit features a metal housing to reduce EMI and to increase durability. The DEM-312GT2 is hot pluggable and is backed by a standard 3-year product warranty and free technical support.
D-Link’s new line of Gigabit Interface Converters (GBICs) and Small Form-Factor Pluggables (SFPs) transceivers represent an industry leading combination of performance and affordability. D-Link’s new Gigabit transceivers are available in two form-factors: standard (GBIC) or (SFP)/mini-GBIC.
* Third-Party Devices Must Comply With specified Supported Industy-Standard Specifications
Actual product appearance may differ from the image displayed on this page
- 1000Base-SX port (IEEE 802.3z standard)
- Duplex LC connector
- Full duplex operation
- 802.3x flow control support
- Fibre type: 50 um or 62.5 um multi-mode fibre (up to 2Km.)
- Wavelenght: 1310 nm.
- Power support: 3.3 V.
- Hot pluggable
- Class 1 laser product (complies with EN60825-1)
- TTL signal detect indicator
- Metal enclosure for lower EMI
- 0° - 40° C
- -25° - 55° C
- 5% - 95% non-condensing