What should I do if the setup wizard can't find my device?
Please try the following:
1. Make sure you are using the latest setup wizard for your device and operating system. Latest version can be found on the support page. Please make sure that you select Setup Wizard for the correct model and version of your device.
2. The computer you are using to configure your device must be on the same network and subnet.
3. If you are setting up a ShareCenter, make sure the hard disk LED on your device is Green.
4. If you are having problems connecting your device wirelessly, it is recommended that you use a wired connection method for the initial setup of your device.
5. Temporarily turn off the antivirus and firewall protection, then go through the setup wizard again. Remember to turn your antivirus or firewall software back on when you finish using the setup wizard.
- Active X fails to install during my mydlink camera setup Přečtěte si odpověď
- Error Unable to connect to mydlink website during Setup Wizard Přečtěte si odpověď
- How do I add a mydlink-enabled device to my account if it's currently registered to another account? Přečtěte si odpověď
- How do I connect my camera wirelessly using Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS)? Přečtěte si odpověď
- How do I set up a mydlink-enabled Cloud Camera? Přečtěte si odpověď
- How to add 2nd camera to the same mydlink account? Přečtěte si odpověď
- I'm using the Setup Wizard for my camera, but it won't let me save the camera's password. Přečtěte si odpověď
- I'm getting error Cannot find Camera during my Mydlink camera setup Přečtěte si odpověď
- I'm getting error Unable to add this device to your mydlink account during my mydlink camera setup Přečtěte si odpověď
- What should I do if I can NOT set the device password Přečtěte si odpověď
- What should I do if I forget my mydlink-enabled products device password Přečtěte si odpověď