How do I set up a mydlink-enabled Cloud Camera?
Please follow the below steps in order to set up your mydlink-enabled Cloud Camera:
Step 1: Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on your camera, then connect the other end of the cable to your local network via a router or switch, or directly to a computer for configuration.
Note: The computer used to access the camera's web-based configuration manager must be on the same subnet as the camera.
Step 2: Go to the mydlink support page and download the setup wizard specific to your device and operating system. If the setup wizard is a zip file, you will need to unzip it before running it.
Step 3: Follow the on-screen instructions to configure your Cloud Camera.
- Active X fails to install during my mydlink camera setup Přečtěte si odpověď
- Error Unable to connect to mydlink website during Setup Wizard Přečtěte si odpověď
- How do I add a mydlink-enabled device to my account if it's currently registered to another account? Přečtěte si odpověď
- How to add 2nd camera to the same mydlink account? Přečtěte si odpověď
- I'm using the Setup Wizard for my camera, but it won't let me save the camera's password. Přečtěte si odpověď
- I'm getting error Cannot find Camera during my Mydlink camera setup Přečtěte si odpověď
- I'm getting error Unable to add this device to your mydlink account during my mydlink camera setup Přečtěte si odpověď
- What should I do if I can NOT set the device password Přečtěte si odpověď
- What should I do if I forget my mydlink-enabled products device password Přečtěte si odpověď
- What should I do if the setup wizard can't find my device? Přečtěte si odpověď