Wireless AC1200 Dual‑Band Unified Access Point
- състоянието на продукта: Live
The DWL-6610AP is an affordable, Unified Wireless AC1200 Access Point, enabling businesses of all sizes create the fastest wireless network possible. With a sleek and stylish design, the DWL-6610AP can be discreetly deployed anywhere.
Wireless AC 1200
Maximum combined wireless speed of 1200 Mbps.*
Broadcast on 32 SSIDs Simultaneously
Supports up to 32 SSIDs, 16 per radio, including station isolation.
Supports both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands simultaneously.
Access points can be managed by unified wireless controller.
The DWL-6610AP can be mounted easily onto any wall or ceiling without looking out of place in an office or home. Enclosed in a plenum-rated UL2043 certified housing, the DWL-6610AP adheres to strict fire codes for placement in air passageways.
Band Steering technology
With band steering, the DWL-6610AP detects whether or not the wireless client is dual-band capable, and if so, it pushes the client to connect to the less congested 5 Ghz band. It does this by actively blocking the client’s attempts to associate with the 2.4 Ghz network.
Versatility Built as standard
Whether you intend to use a single Access Point or roll out a large corporate network, the DWL-6610AP coupled with a D-Link Wireless Controller or Unified Switch makes managing your wireless network simple.
Secure and Green Design
The DWL-6610AP has a wireless scheduler feature, which turns off wireless functionality when it isn’t needed, saving power and increasing network security.
Fast Seamless Roaming
Combining the DWL-6610AP with a Unified Wireless Switch or Controller allows you to create a wireless network that enables people to move freely around a building without losing connectivity.
D-Link’s Unified Wireless Access Points can be managed using a D-Link Wireless Controller or Unified Switch.
Supports up to 867 Mbps 2x2 MIMO for the 5Ghz band and up to 300Mbps 2x2 MIMO for the 2.4Ghz band
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless
- 802.11ac 5 GHz wireless
- One 10/100/1000 LAN port
- RJ45 console port
- Factory reset button
- Power switch
- Power connector
- 2.4 GHz
- 5 GHz
- 2.4 GHz band: 2.4-2.4835 GHz
- 5 GHz band: 5.15-5.35 GHz, 5.47-5.825 GHz
Data Transfer Rate
- 802.11ac: 433 Mbps-867 Mbps
- 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps-300 Mbps
- 802.11g: 54, 48, 36, 24, 12, 9, and 6 Mbps
- 802.11b: 11, 5.5, 2, and 1 Mbps
- 802.11a: 54, 48, 36, 24, 12, 9, and 6 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz
- 13 channels
- 5 GHz
- 19 non-overlapping channels
- Internal omnidirectional antennas
- 4 dBi for 5 GHz, 4 dBi for 2.4 GHz
- Up to 32 SSIDs, 16 per radio
- 802.1Q VLAN
- Station Isolation
- WPA Personal/Enterprise
- AES and TKIP
Detection & Prevention
- Rogue and Valid AP Classification
- MAC Address Filtering
- Configuration Group Sync
- AP Cluster, up to 10 APs
- Managed (with DWS-4026, DWS-3160-24TC, DWS-3160-24PC, DWC-1000 or DWC-2000)
Web-based User Interface
- RJ45 Serial Console
- 158.79 x 158.79 x 69.39 mm w/o bracket
- 500 grams
Power Adapter (not included)
- 12 V DC, 2 A
Max Power Consumption
- 16.6 W
Power over Ethernet
- 802.3at PoE+
- Bottom cover – plastic
- Top cover – plastic
- UL2043 certified chassis
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- EN 301 893 V1.7.1 (2012-06) (DFS/TPC)
- EN 300 328 V1.8.1 (2012-06)