- Single-mode fibre transceiver
- Up to 50 km. signal transmission
D-Link’s new line of Gigabit Interface Converters (GBICs) and Small Form-Factor Pluggables (SFPs) transceivers represent an industry leading combination of performance and affordability. D-Link’s new Gigabit transceivers are available in two form-factors: standard (GBIC) or (SFP)/mini-GBIC.
The DEM-314GT is a high performance 1310nm singlemode SFP (mini-GBIC) transceiver. Supporting full duplex, Gigabit speeds on singlemode fiber for distances of up to 50km on 9µm fiber. The unit features a metal housing to reduce EMI and to increase durability. The DEM-314GT is hot pluggable and is backed by a standard 2-year product warranty and free technical support.
* Third-Party Devices Must Comply With specified Supported Industy-Standard Specifications
* Actual product appearance may differ from the image displayed on this page
- 1000Base-LX port (IEEE 802.3z standard)
- Duplex LC connector
- Very low jitter
- Full duplex operation
- 802.3x flow control support
- Fibre type: 9/125 um single-mode fibre (up to 50 km.)
- Wavelenght: 1310 nm.
- Power support: 3.3 V.
- Power budget: 22 dB
- Hot pluggable
- Class 1 laser product (complies with EN60825-1)
- TTL signal detect indicator
- Metal enclosure for lower EMI
Product Support Section
Този продукт ще бъде прекратен на: 26/10/2016
Последната дата на поддръжка на този продукт е: 26/10/2018
|Версия||Дата||Тип||Размер на файла|