Outdoor HD Wireless Day/Night Cloud Camera
- състоянието на продукта: Phased Out
The DCS-2332L HD Wireless Outdoor Cloud Cameras are built for outdoor use, with weatherproof housing that protects them from dust and rain. A megapixel image sensor gives you high-quality snapshots and video with resolutions of up to 720p HD. You can even get a closer look with ePTZ viewing, which lets you zoom in, zoom out, and pan across, so you can survey a large area easily.
mydlink™: the easiest way to setup up your camera and monitor your home
Connecting a camera on your network and accessing it has traditionally required complex configuration. mydlink™ makes it easy to access your camera from wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you. Using the free mydlink™ Lite app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, you can connect and setup your mydlink™ camera without the need of a computer. A step-by-step guide has your camera up and running in a matter of minutes.
Outdoor 24/7 HD Surveillance
These Cloud Cameras have a megapixel image sensor to give you high-quality snapshots and video with resolutions of up to 720p HD.. Get a closer look with ePTZ, which lets you zoom in, zoom out, and pan across your camera’s video so you can survey a large area easily. An infrared cut removable (ICR) filter is also built into these Cloud Cameras, which blocks infrared light during the day for improved image quality. At night, it moves out of the way to use all available light for low-light surveillance, and paired with the IR LED illuminator, these cameras can monitor an area even in complete darkness.
If you have a D-Link Cloud Router, setting up and configuring your Cloud Camera is easy, thanks to Zero Configuration. Simply connect your camera to its power adapter and then connect your camera to your Cloud Router with an Ethernet cable -the camera will automatically be added to your mydlink™ account. Setting up cameras has never been so easy.
Built for versatility
Both Outdoor Cloud Cameras comes with a wealth of features that enhance their home monitoring capabilities, making them ideal for any situation. A passive infrared (PIR) sensor detects motion near the camera, allowing it to automatically record video and send you a notification when motion is detected. A built-in microphone and speaker allow for 2-way communication, which is ideal for use in entryways.
A complete, surveillance solution1
These HD Cloud Cameras are a self-sufficient home monitoring solution, capable of recording snapshots and video to a MicroSD card2 without requiring a PC or network storage device. If you want to expand your surveillance options, D-View Cam management software is also included, giving you the ability to manage up to 32 cameras with a robust set of features, including multi-camera views and automated e-mail alerts to keep you informed of suspicious or unusual activities.
2 microSD not included.
System requirements for Web Interface
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
- Motion detection
- Event notification and uploading of snapshots/video clips via e-mail or FTP
- Supports multiple SMTP and FTP servers
- Multiple event notifications
- Multiple recording methods for easy backup
- Take snapshots/video clips and save to local hard drive or NAS via web browser
- Configuration interface accessible via web browser
- Windows 7/Vista/XP system, Pocket PC, or mobile phone
- mydlink™ mobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices
D-ViewCam™ System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Protocol: Standard TCP/IP
D-ViewCam™ Software Functions
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras
- Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen
- Scheduled motion triggered, or manual recording options
- Supports all management functions in web interface
- 235 g ± 5%
- 5 V DC, 1.2 A through external power adapter or PoE connection (FOR PoE version only)
- External Power Adapter Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- 5.3 watts max.
- Operating: -25 to 50 °C (-13 to 122 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- CE LVD